Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i lived for you.

Totally addicted to the song 为你存在 by FEILUNHAI. ;D Its so nice. I shall make it my blogsong someday..

I find myself having difficulty in writing my compo, guessed im too use to using the informal way of writing, due to my constant blogging. Roar. I seriously think i need to pull up my sock. Sian. ): Panda and friends came to visit me. ): My eyebag are getting heavier day by day. I reckon i wont be blogging as much.

Sometimes i wonder why my homework seems neverending. Its worse than the vast sea. ): People say that he dont like my mentioning of homework every now and then, but i cant help it! Bear with it ya? I will kick off this bad habit of mine. ._.

Leong came and reprimand us today. Ok, wrong choice of word. He dint reprimand, he NAG. I somehow pity him. He wanted us to change, that's why he is our LC since sec1. He wanted to see us grow up. I am grateful to him for that. How many people has the same thinking as me? Much as he is naggy, but he is still great. (: I shall improve on my uni. :D So people, think about it. Put yourself in his shoes, wad will you think if you are him?

School, you are making me scared of you. Teachers, you are stressing me out. Class, you are making me bored. Friends, you are leaving me once more.

No comments: